Eid Ashry Gaber
Lecturer at Faculty of Law, Department of Economics and Public Finance, Helwan University, Egypt.
Academic Co-coordinator of English Legal Studies program- Faculty of Law Helwan University.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good written and spoken communication skills.
- Can analyze large amounts of information.
- Ability to balance priorities and co-ordinate work effectively.
2009-2013 PhD in law, Public finance and Taxation law, Brunel University, London
Thesis title: The International Aspects of the European Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB) and their Interaction with Third Countries
Supervisor: Dr. Abimbola Olowofoyeku
2005-2006 Pubic law Diploma, Faculty of Law, Helwan University, Egypt
Dissertation: Taxation policy in Egypt
Supervisor: Dr. Ramadan Mohamed
- Private law Diploma, Faculty of Law, Helwan University, Egypt. Dissertation: The concept of public order in the International Private Law.
Supervisor: Dr. Ahmed abd el kareem Salama
1999- 2003 Bachelor of laws with first class Honors, Faculty of Law, Helwan University.
- Brunel University PhD scholarship.
2003 Bachelor of law with first class honors
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Financial laws
- Income tax law
- International Tax Law
- Business law
- Investment laws
- Valuation of Intellectual Property Assets
- The PhD’ thesis project: examined the international taxation rules of the European Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB) and their interaction with third-country corporate tax practice. The aim is to assess the effectiveness of the CCCTB vis-à-vis third countries.
- The PhD thesis analysed the effectiveness of the anti-abuse rules applicable in the European Union
- The compatibility of the CCCTB project with corporate tax practice in Egypt is also examined.
- Researched and wrote a paper analyzing Taxation policy in Egypt
- Master’s project examined the concept of public order in international private law.
2004-2007: Assistant Lecturer, Helwan University
Course title: Income tax law
2013-present: Lecturer, Faculty of law, Helwan University
Course title: political economics, public finance and tax law
- Organized tutorial discussions on topics in micro-economics, macro-economic, tax law and public finance.
- Explained difficult concepts in the above-mentioned courses clearly and concisely
- Provided guidance to undergraduate students researching term papers
- Counselled students experiencing difficulties in the above-mentioned courses
- Graded term papers, final examinations, and student tutorial participation.
Visiting Lecturer in International Tax Law and Tax Disputes Resolution Law
Arab Academy for Science, Technology & Maritime Transport
Teaching international tax law and Tax disputes resolution laws at postgraduate level.
Visiting Lecturer in Public Finance and Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets
Bani Sweif University
Visiting lecturer in Public Finance and Economics of Money, Banking and Financial Markets, 2nd term, academic year 2013-2014.
- Manager of legal English Department, Faculty of Law, Helwan University.
Arabic: mother tongue.